VistaPharm is the leading distributor, and only full-line wholesaler of pharmaceutical products for Opioid Treatment Programs. VistaPharm reaches more than 1450 clinics across the US, distributing directly to these clinics out of our distribution hub in Largo, Florida.
We offer a wide range of addiction treatment medications, including different dosage forms and strengths of methadone, buprenorphine, and naloxone based products. We have been marketing and distributing a complete line of quality products to the Addiction Treatment Industry since 2001.
VistaPharm offers reliable next day delivery and excellent Customer Service which includes DEA approved Controlled Substance online ordering system (CSOS), Educational Materials for patients and clinic staff and assist in Opioid Treatment Program startup programs. Each of our Sales Representatives have more than 10 years of experience serving the industry and are readily available for consultation and problem solving.
Opioid Treatment Products
VistaPharm, Inc. has been an active member of the Addiction Treatment Industry since 2001. To meet the needs of our clients, we have continued to expand our product line, which now includes the following:
- Methadone HCl Liquid Concentrate Liter (Cherry Flavor)
- Methadone HCl Liquid Concentrate Liter (Sugar Free-Dye Free)
- Methadone HCl Powder 100GM
- Methadone HCl Tablet 40MG (White Dispersible Tablet)
- Methadone HCl Tablet 10MG
- Buprenorphine and Naloxone Sublingual Film 12MG/3MG
- Buprenorphine and Naloxone Sublingual Film 8MG/2MG
- Buprenorphine and Naloxone Sublingual Film 4MG/1MG
- Buprenorphine and Naloxone Sublingual Film 2MG/0.5MG
- Buprenorphine/Naloxone Sublingual Tablet 8MG/2MG
- Buprenorphine/Naloxone Sublingual Tablet 2MG/0.5MG
- Buprenorphine HCl Sublingual Tablet 8MG
- Buprenorphine HCl Sublingual Tablet 2MG
- Tuberculin, Purified Protein Derivative, Diluted 5 TU/0.1mL; 1mL Vial (10 tests)
- Tuberculin, Purified Protein Derivative, Diluted 5 TU/0.1mL; 5mL Vial (50 tests)
- Other products upon request
Registration and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For Opioid Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS), please visit: www.opioidanalgesicrems.com